USA PAN® Half Sheet Pan
Regular price $25 Unit price per
Classic Half Sheet Pan for baking and roasting cookies, vegetables, and cakes; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel.
Baking pans feature unique design with corrugated surface; facilitates air circulation for a quick release and evenly baked baked-goods.
Nonstick America coat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides easy release of baked-goods and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle sponge.
- Strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Easy clean up with our non-stick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution
- Pan made in USA from globally sourced materials
Baking surface Dimensions: 17. 25 x 12. 25 x 1 inches outer dimensions: 17. 75 x 12. 75 x 1 inches; made in the USA from globally sourced materials
USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years.
Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary. Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge , rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher. Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended. To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminum foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.