Swig Life Confetti Cooli Family Cooler
Regular price $150 Unit price per
Keep cooler and carry on! 🧊 Add a little Confetti to life's special moments.
The Cooli is the perfect family cooler for a trip to the beach or a ballgame. Just add ice to keep drinks and snacks cold for hours!
Say hello to our NEW Cooli Family Cooler! This stylish companion is an essential addition for trips to the beach or the ballgame. Just add ice to keep 8.5 gallons (32 liters) of your favorite drinks and snacks ice-cold for hours. Pockets on the front and back are family-friendly while the adjustable strap and handles allow for a variety of comfortable carrying options. The colorfully durable exterior fabric is wipeable and waterproof. Our extra-thick, closed-cell foam lining provides double the insulation capability, without extra weight or bulk that no one wants to carry.
- Top unzips and opens fully to allow for wide access and easy cleaning
- Designed with a wider base for stability and maximum storage capacity
- Base includes an additional, thick layer of insulation where cold air is most likely to escape
- Lightweight and condensation-free
- Easy-access front and back external pockets
- Removeable strap extends to 48” and includes a comfortable, cushioned shoulder pad
- Reinforced nylon webbing and sturdy polypropylene hardware helps strap hold maximum weight
- Snap-together handles allow for heavy lifting, 8” drop
- Constructed with an airtight zipper, not a waterproof zipper, so contents may leak when turned over. Only the lining is considered leakproof.
- Top: 18.5” W x 6.5” D x 14” H
- Bottom: 18.5” W x 9.25” D x 14” H
- Weighs 2.2lbs when empty
- 8 gallons (30 liters)
- Holds 24-32 bottles and cans plus ice
- Holds 6-8 wine bottles plus ice
- Interior height is wine bottle friendly
Avoid sharp objects that may damage the liner. Wipe surface spills and clean interior using a damp sponge. Do not use detergents or cleaning solutions containing bleach. Hang to dry.
When using your Cooli:
- To keep colder, put ice in last and do not drain the water when the ice melts
- Performs best with zipper closed and stored out of the sun
- Pre-chill food and drinks before you pack