Tweezerman Clear Skin Microderm Tool
Regular price $21 Unit price per
Periodically, your skin needs deep exfoliation to refresh your complexion. A step ahead of dermaplaning, and dermatologist tested, the Tweezerman Clear Skin Microderm Tool goes deep into the skin's surface to remove the top layers of dead, dull skin and expose fresh, healthy skin. Benefits include: improved skin tone and texture, and softer, smoother skin. This at-home microdermabrasion tool is safe to use once every two weeks.
- Use on the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin to safely and effectively buff away dead skin and pore-clogging debris for a smoother, clearer complexion.
- Pattern is created from metal, and the specialized application process provides the tool with its abrasive feel
- Pattern is specifically designed to provide different levels of exfoliation with thick, thin and dotted lines
- Tool has two grooves on the side for better handling and control during use
- The corners of the tool are designed to fit perfectly into small areas of the face such as the chin and around the nose
TOOL CAREHandle with care - item is made of glass and may break if dropped or mishandled. Tool: Clean this at-home microdermabrasion tool before and after each use. Wash with soap and hot water or wipe clean with alcohol. Dry before storing. Pouch: Spot clean only. Do not machine wash.
- Clean tool before each use with alcohol or by washing with hot water and gentle cleanser.
- Start with freshly washed and lightly dried skin. Do not use on skin that has not been washed or has makeup applied as this can drive bacteria into the skin and cause irritation.
- Hold the tool by the curved side between the thumb and index finger.
- Hold skin taut with opposite hand and with light pressure, press against skin and move downward using short strokes. Use on cheeks, chin, forehead and nose. Do not use on/around eyes, eyebrows and/or lips as the skin in those areas is thinner and more sensitive. Do not use on broken or irritated skin including but not limited to: acne, sunburn, psoriasis, eczema.
- Clean the tool after each use with alcohol or by washing with hot water and gentle cleanser. Allow to dry before storing.