The Republic of Tea Beautifying Botanicals® Beauty Brain® Herbal Tea
Regular price $17 Unit price per
Sip, refresh and nourish your skin from the inside out. Beautifying Botanicals herbal infusions contain a proprietary blend of botanicals that can help improve your skin complexion.* Indulge in a daily beauty ritual with this juicy caffeine-free tea.
Who says you can’t have beauty and brains? This dual-function herbal tea contains ginkgo leaves, lemon balm, kiwi and the adaptogenic mushroom Lion’s Mane to help sharpen your mind and memory.* Organic blue spirulina, white hibiscus and rose hips help keep the skin radiant.*
Beauty Brain has been selected as a 2021 NEXTY Finalist in the Tea and Coffee category for the Natural Products Expo West Virtual Week 2021 NEXTY Awards.
- GINKGO BILOBA: Contains antioxidants which may increase memory function.*
- LION'S MANE MUSHROOM: Used in Chinese traditional medicine to support brain health.*
- LEMON BALM: Long used to promote calmness and alertness.*
- KIWI: Contains folic acid which can improve mood, memory and brain function.*
- WHITE HIBISCUS: Natural hydration for supple skin.*
- BLUE SPIRULINA: This top superfood can benefit both skin and cognitive health.*
TASTING NOTES: TART-SWEET, CITRUS
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This herbal blend is naturally caffeine free. More about caffeine.
Steeping herbal tea is easy. Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour 6 oz of water over tea and steep for 5-7 minutes if using a tea bag or full-leaf.
Organic Orange Peel (fruit); Organic Lemon Balm (leaf); Organic White Hibiscus (flower); Organic Ginkgo (leaf); Organic Rose Hips (fruit); Bamboo (leaf); Organic Lion's Mane Extract (fungus); Kiwi Fruit Powder (fruit); Safflower (flower); Organic Blue Spirulina Extract (algae), Natural Kiwi Flavor and Organic Lemon Flavor
Contains Tree Nuts
The Republic of Tea is the first and only tea company in the United States to be certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO).